RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 19:32:28 +0000
From:
Judy Pokras <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks, Peter, for the recipes and suggestions.  I actually have about four
raw foods recipe books, and I enjoy them all.  But it's always interesting
to hear from people on the list too, as to what they're enjoying.  I'm
thinking of list people as reviewers of recipes, like film critics.  Let's
hear what people are liking the most.

Judy

Peter: