From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 11:19:35 -0400

A while back I started collecting information about the connection between
tourette syndrome and celiac disease.  There were about six people who are
on the CELIAC list to whom I forwarded any information that I found.  After
a month or so I felt that the thread had dried up, and tossed out my file,
as I have no personal need of that information.

Then I went on vacation and met a lady whose grandson has tourette
syndrome.  Two of her children "had celiac disease when they were infants
but are now cured"... (We talked about the probability that they are not
cured, but that is another story.)  She was interested in the possible
connection and wants to pass the information on to her son and grandson.
If anyone out there reading this message has that information, I know she
and her family would be most grateful, and so would I.  Could you please
send it to me?

Thanks.  Gayle Kennedy [log in to unmask]