From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 23:30:35 -0600

Hi All!

Thanks to all who responded to my Claritin D question.  I received
several responses.  Everyone said it was GF and had used it without
problems.  My pharmacist called the company and they said they only use
corn starch of the finest pharmaceutical grade.  Though they didn't
exactly say it was GF, my pharmacist felt I could surmise that it was
and she thought the company was saying that since it was finest US
Pharmaceutical grade, that there was almost zero chance of
contamination.

One person advised drinking lots of water as it dries you out.  Another
person suggested using an over-the-counter med called Nasalcrom instead.

I have used the Claritin D without any noticeable problems and it really
helps take care of that fluttering I get in my left ear.

Sorry I didn't get this out sooner.  We've had problems with our modem.

Lisa