From:
marca bultink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:55:43 -0800

Hallo Everyone

I want to reply on the message of Susan Carmack, Canada (date 31 Mar
1998) about short celiac children. Appearently there is a coincidence
between celiac disease and growth.

Susan said she has 4 short celiac children. Can you describe that Susan?
What age, length and weight are they?

I'm the mother of Tim, a 5,5 year old boy, who's length is 109 centimeter
and he is 15 kilogram now (he should be 19-20 kilo!). He is not growing
for years, while he is eating well. Tim is also autistic and because of
the relationship between autism and celiac disease, I'm interested in the
cause of his bad growing.

Does anyone know moretoo short autistic/celiac children?
Reply to the list or direct to Marca Bultink, The Netherlands.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]