RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:02:44 -0700
 Peter
>As for you advertising banner - or whatever the technical name for it
>is - at the end of your post I do not have a problem with it. Maybe I
>should but we have no policy on the issue at this point. If you start
>posting a lot you might want to shorten it or leave it off from time to
>time as we all will have read it anyhow and because it might offend the
>sensitivities of some members of the list.

It's called a "signature" or "sig file."  It's more or less standard
practice on all the other lists I've subscribed to that "sig files"
are acceptable.  Some lists restrict the size, the smallest such
specification I've come across is that the sig file be restricted
to 4-6 lines.  Maybe nobody will complain, in which case there's
no problem.

In any case, does anyone know how to "deactivate" the sig file
in Eudora Pro so it isn't included in my posts?

Frederick Mann