RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 21:07:48 -0700
>I gave in to cravings this week. Each time made it easier to give in
>again the next day. This week I've eaten icecream, doritos, popcorn
>(microwave, butter flavored)and pizza(no meat). Tonight I overate and
>afterwords I had absolutely no energy. When I got up from the couch I
>felt much heavier, like I was ready to drop to the floor.

>Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of the cravings once they have
>already returned? And also how to keep the cravings from coming back in
>the first place?

>Liane

Forget the past. You can't live in the present(and expect to eat for the
love of your health), if you don't forgive yourself of past guilt.
Don't put any expectations in the future either.
Rather live in the moment, with a renewal of change.
Understanding you're different now, never striving to be something you once
were. Only address the past into the present for healing.
And then know you are your own creator, but only in the present.
Excerice who you want to create NOW. You are whatever you want to be!
Tell yourself, who you are. And act accordingly.
This has worked for me, only after I decided to learn from my mistakes.