RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ed Kuchmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 23:21:24 -0400
I noticed many people don't think a newsgroup would be a good idea. I
would love to see a newsgroup for raw food in addition to this list. I
still would stay on the list and enjoy that, but I would also like the
option of going to a newgroup once in a while too. I wouldn't mind all
the advertisements because I don't have to read them as I can just mark
them 'read' and then they won't be there next time I want to read the
newsgroup and I wouldn't have to delete a lot of email everyday after
I'm done reading everything.

I think a raw newsgroup could co-exist with the raw food email list
quite easily. Those who don't want the newsgroup don't have to go there,
so things could go on for them just as always in this list.

I think that both are good ideas, to meet the needs of a variety of
people. We're all different and just because many on this list don't
think it's a good idea doesn't mean there aren't people who would still
love to go to a newsgroup.

At the same time I want to emphasize that I do enjoy this list also. I'm
not for one and against the other. I'm for both. Both ideas are
wonderful.

Liane