RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:35:37 +0000
Hi Judy,

you wrote:
>It is very easy for me to be creative.  I know that it is not for
>others. It is easier for some people to make money than for others.
..
>Please have some humility and compassion for people who are not systems
>analysts or financeers.  I do not enjoy working with numbers, budgets,
>or money.

It's pure incident, that I'm also engaged in computer business and
making lots of money. I know of several other people who are   n o t
making money in computer business.
I am sorry if my statements gave you the impression, that I think, it
is easy for others to reach the same and I have no compassion with the
loosers.
I try to help the loosers when I see a possibility. But it is rare.
Some of them need just a small hint and then they find their way.
Others have programmed their minds so deeply with negativity and
lack of success, that I can't help them overcoming it - I'm not a
psychotherapist.

You say, you can be creative easily. Wow! This is something I don't
hear daily. Creativity means, that the whole world is open to you
and your ideas! And I'm sure you are able to become the director of
the next film which will earn millions of dollars. What an interesting
profession. Someday I would like to direct myself, at least one film.

Hope I made some of my viewpoints clearer.

Instinctive creative wishes,

Stefan