RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 02:17:51 -0400 (EDT)
hey kids, here's part of  a letter I be sending to Bruno.  Y'all got answers
to my questions to him?

Having become resonably satisfied that Instinctive Nutrition IS the nutrition
part of Natural Hygiene, I've gone on to other parts, specifically Nerve
Energy generation, which tiesin beautifully with PowerSleep.

I'm at a point where I'd sure value your input as a physicist.

	1--Is it true that our brains (in the astrocytes, which comprise 80% of our
brain cells?) supply two types of nerve energy:

		A--the "alternating current" sensory & motor impulses carried within our
nerves as we learn in school AND ...

		B--"direct current" (aka nerve energy, vital force, chi, prana, etc.?)
transmitted on the semi-conductors of the Schwann cells of the myelin sheath
surrounding the nerves

	2--Is it true that the earth's magnetic field has dropped by about 90% (4
gauss to 0.4 g) in the last 4,000 years?  And that this field cycles every
500,000 years, increasing to about 300 gauss, then dropping to zero &
reversing (so that the earth'south pole will become negative next cycle) for
each cycle?

	3--Is it true that the body requires supplementation of its nerve energy
from the earth's magnetic field?

	4--& if those three are true, does it figure that we'd be healthier if we
supplemented the extrinsic source of magnetic energy (living, or at least
sleeping in a negative magnetic field equal to or exceeding that which living
things "enjoyed" 4,000+ years ago?  If yes, could this be the answer to the
"Nerve Energy Generator" questions I've been asking our Natural Hygiene M2M
since '92?

AND -- what's your experience with biomagnetic energy

Thank y'all!

Bo7b