From:
Kim Tedrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:30:58 -0400
In a message dated 6/18/97 20:54:50, you wrote:
Karl Thank you!!!

Now I have an answer for the physician in my office who challenged the
Paleo-theory by bringing up the raw potato issue.  (This is a woman who must
weigh 250 pounds at 5' O' in height, claiming that her carb "cravings" were
healthy).

Actually, she got pretty defensive when I told her what I eat and don't eat.
 I just smiled and said, "well, you've got to stick with what works for you".
 LOL  : x

Thanks again,
Kim

<<
        UNNATURAL SELECTION, which is why we Neanderthals eat less fruit
than our ancestors.  POTATOS ARE LETHAL RAW, but modern agricultural
strains have had most of the lethality bread out of them.  Now, only the
eyes have high concentrations of toxins.  Low concentrations still exist
throughout the spud.  You could eat a raw modern agricultural farm
variaty potato, but a wild one would kill you dead.>>