From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 21:27:01 -0400
John,
        It's interesting that you mentioned a Jewish grandfather in relation to
bowel problems because as a serious dog breeder, we have noticed a pattern
that   genetic traits often skip a generation.  I have a pup now who is so
much like his grandmother - NOT his mother - that it's frightening!!
--Paula--