RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:52:40 -0500 (CDT)
Christian:
>Thanks for this information, I thought about asking myself. But
>Stefan, Karl and I are already *three* members from germany.

Stefan has been having a lot of problems with his email server lately
and was not on the list the day in question. (Stefan, if you are
reading this, my latest email to you bounced. I will try again today)

>that the US/Europe ratio is *that* big!

It is a lot more expensive to be connected online in Europe which is
one of the reasons why email is not quite as common yet as in the US.

>I'm also interested to get into contact with the list member from
>Hungary (I travel to Hungary probably in August). Please contact me,
>if you want, via PM.

I have contacted this person in Hungary for you and given him/her your
email address indicating that you wished to be contacted.

At times this list gets pretty busy making some of feel overwhelmed by
the volume. For those of you who have this problem I suggest that you
get on the digest instead. This way it will take only a few minutes of
your time to quickly go through the messages of the day. To get on the
digest you will first have to get off the raw-food list before signing
on for the raw-food-digest.

Best, Peter