From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 07:17:36 -0500
        The important thing is maintaining weight.  If your system can
handle large doses of almond butter, you should be O.K.  I don't eat any
nut butters at all because of the high degree of processing that it takes
to turn a nut into a butter.  I'm not sure what it is, but it can't be
good.  I also don't care much for almonds.
        One thing that I don't what to have to give up is the glass of
citrus juice in the morning.  I know, C interferes with ketosis, but I
need my juice to face the day.  If I can find some unfiltered apple
juice & grape juice, I'll fit that into my orange/grapefruit/prune
rotation.  Actually, I'm phasing out prune juice, I don't like juice that
thick.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley