From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 09:43:03 -0400
Sautee some habanero peppers with the hamburger.  BE SURE TO WASH YOUR
HANDS WELL IMMEDIATELY AFTER CHOPPING THE PEPPERS!  If you were to touch
your lip or eye after chopping the peppers, you would be in some pain...
 Ask me how I know...

John Pavao

----------
My wife needs help, the last "care" package our youngest son got for his
freezer from us was a bunch of frozen packages of NeanderThin Chilli as per
the recipe in the book  (just perfect for us) but received an email from
him today "Hey, Mom that chilli is all gone and since you are coming down
to visit this weekend, I was wondering if you could . . . it's great but it
needs some "flames", way too mild."

Me and the wife don't usually have spicey foods and the chilli is OK for
us.  But university students need care packages, so has anyone any suggests
on how to spice it up?

Thks Grant
---->
SPEAR and STONE  The PALEO-PERSON