RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roger Lowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:51:20 -0400
Kirt,

I'm very curious as to how Aajonus has failed you.  Was it that you received
no health benefit from the book (which is possible, no one approach is
good for everyone) or has Aajonus not met your scientific tests in some
way (meaning you think he's ALL hot air)?

The benefits I received from the diet were very individual.  Raw meat has
worked for me for over 10 years on and off (I do not eat exclusively raw,
but that's just ME).  I do not agree with the "cooked starch" information in
the book at all!  This doesn't work for ME.  I keep emphasizing the
individual because diet is such a personal thing.  I do not think Aajonus is
the next messiah, he's just someone with SOME very interesting ideas that
seem to work extremely well  for SOME people including me.

Kirt, you're absolutely right to question the 95% cancer remission figure.
I'm very skeptical about this myself, but I am open minded.

In terms of my uncle he was NOT a raw fooder.  His ideas probably would meet
with a lot of skepticism on this list, he liked to COOK food sometimes ;).
Sorry I used the dreaded "C" word ;)

Anyways,
Warmest Regards,
Roger