RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 07:22:18 EDT
<< Why continue with the flesh-eating habit?  It is
 a habit that is not only harmful to the meat-eater but
 also adversely affects *everyone's* environment and precious
 resources.  What is more, public funds are used to find
 solutions for diseases related to meat-eating.   >>

Jai,

I completely agree!  Those public funds should be spent towards changing the
current beef and cattle industry so that animals are raised FREE as if they
were wild, then meat would once again be the healthful food it once was, and
precious resources wouldn't have to be wasted with farming, especially
grains.  Money could be spent to clean up the ocean so that our fish were safe and
chemical free!  You and I know that hunter/gatherer tribes are extrememly
healthful eating wild, lean meat, but the public, and the goverment, might
not!   Let's educate them!  It is so nice to hear from you brother Jai, I
only hope the plants start speaking soon, so we can stop their senseless
slaughter!

<<Discouraging destructive lifestyles is everyone's business!>>

Yes!  So glad you agree!  How is your secret campaign to destroy the vegan
movement coming?  From the looks of it, it's going well...

Aaron