RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:01:47 -0700
Ellie:
> >His findings agree with Max Gerson who used a lot of raw calf's liver
> >juice and injections of raw liver and thyroid gland in healing people.

 Peter:
> And I understand that his clinic, now run by his daughter in Mexico,
> stopped getting good results after they stopped using raw organs. They felt
> they no longer could obtain them of good enough quality.

I heard the same.

> >I'd be interested in whether he would recommend desiccated liver
> >(it's not organic) which is available in health food stores.

> If not from cows or pigs he would say that it would be OK. Tell me what you
> have found in your health food store, and I will keep an eye out for it here.

I found the dessicated liver was heated to 95C. I am tasting some cod
liver oil. I hope it's Instincto quality. I ate lots of fish eyes, hoping
it would help my eye, but my opthomologist said the nerves are destroyed
and new nerves don't grow. There is a hole burned all the way through the
retina. I'd like to hope but it's probably fantasy. I still eat fish
eyes. I have other healing to do. I probably still have my lung tumor,
even though the symptoms are pretty much gone.

I'd like to come to your ROF concentration camp.

My best, Ellie

P.S. I consider myself mentally healthy too...after a life time of mental
illness.