RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:10:32 -0500
Ellie:
>His findings agree with Max Gerson who used a lot of raw calf's liver
>juice and injections of raw liver and thyroid gland in healing people.

And I understand that his clinic, now run by his daughter in Mexico,
stopped getting good results after they stopped using raw organs. They felt
they no longer could obtain them of good enough quality.

>I'd be interested in whether he would recommend desiccated liver
>(it's not organic) which is available in health food stores.

If not from cows or pigs he would say that it would be OK. Tell me what you
have found in your health food store, and I will keep an eye out for it here.

>If he compromises by using frozen organs, perhaps the desiccated would be
>useful?

He often dries and ages organs himself and says they taste great.

Best, Peter