RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:20:46 -0500
Kirt:
>We're moving to Hawaii in a few days, so I will be offline for an unknown
>period of time... I'll probably be unsubbing tomorrow or the next day, but
>I wanted to share a story that just happened this AM.

Happy trails! Are you moving to the Pahoa area of the Big Island? If so,
that will put you in the vicinity of Pangaia.

>In any case, I'm not sure I like being so vulnerable to a little
>painkiller. If this is supposed to be a sign of raw purity I'm not so sure
>I want it, you know? I don't know.

It seems to me that you have not had enough exposure to drugs and vaccines
in your life to really know. There is also the possibility that your
violent reaction to the drugs was a healthy one and that your life and your
health in no way was in any danger. I agree that part of being healthy
means being strong and resilient to foreign matters such as drugs and being
able to deal with them appropriately without dire consequences.

I suspect getting a phone line in Hawaii will take some time but look
forward to hearing from you again when you have settled in.

Send my best to Melisa.

Best, Peter