RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 17:59:11 -0700
 Ellie:
> >I find I am using sight to choose food more and more. I think about a
> >piece of tuna or salmon or mackeral and make a choice before I even go to
> >the store. Of course, it's somewhat based on whether the fish tasted good
> >the last time I ate it, so I can't be sure it's a visual choice.

> Lynton,
> I am having a bit of fun with this; one point is that the fish I ate last
> time is not going to be the fish I visualise that I am going to go shopping
> to buy.

I think you are right. My choice may not be based on vision, but on a
memory of bad taste last time I ate something.

Do you think, if I visualize something and my mouth waters, that might be
a visual choice?

> ** Ellie, I am pleased to hear of your work and successes at detoxing.  When
> will your book be available?  Please e-mail me directly when it comes out.
> I have been studying mental processes for a while (in myself mainly), and am
> also aware of stages of improvement that accompany stages of detoxification.
> I am facinated that you have been able to discover details of the brain
> chemistry involved.

Thank you for your support. It's a rather technical paper for a medical
journal and might bore you, but I will post when I get a publisher..maybe
a long time. I've pretty much posted the whole idea recently here, except
for the identification of the actual toxins.

My best, Ellie