RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 16:57:06 -0400
> But the SAME pigeons which hardly paid attention to my mung beans
> literally competed against each other to get the chick peas.
> And after I completed my fast, carrots didn't taste good at all.

Okay.  Can't argue with you here.

But, given above holds then answer this: when a person (instincto) has only
a few foods available to him, yet is very hungry, and ends up eating one
of these foods even though none smells/tastes good, is he better off
eating it anyway or staying hungry (even though he knows there is a
slim chance finding other foods). Would waiting longer make the available
foods more attractive later?