RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:50:44 -0700
Hi Kirt,

I could keep this going, but something tells me that you're the type to
always want the last word.  This thread might never stop, especially if I
replied to each of your gazillion questions.  You're wearing me out, man!
Are you sure those critters you've been snarfing weren't raised on speed?
Actually, the only thing I care to deal with right now is this:

Kirt said:
> Where is my sarcasm or personal attack in the foregoing? It may be that

Why do you assume that I was speaking about you?  I was speaking about
people in general who engage in debate.  It was a suggestion on how we (all
of us, not just you and me, Kirt) can best learn from each other rather
than engage in a battle of egos.  Read my post over again and take yourself
out of the picture and you may get what I was talking about.  Maybe
(horrors) you might actually AGREE with some of it.  (Pardon the sarcasm.)
Actually, taking oneself out of the picture is useful for life in general.
The world literally opens up.  But I digress.

Looking forward to your inevitable reply,

Mark