RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen D Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:58:33 -0700
Mark
I am here to help. I am not as good a communicator on paper as in person. I
enjoyed your topic with Kirt. I think the analogies got the subject kind of off in
another direction, but would like to see more. As everyone knows currently
my husband is a meat eater. He feels no threats, sermons or etc., are directed towards
him. He will ask me questions as to why I do or don't eat a certain item & this
allows me to share with him.  If he never changes, wonderful, if he changes
wonderful! Life is the same. But I on the other hand prefer not to eat any animals or other
living creatures! I am with you!!
Lets man the troops & move onward! haha :)
Karen