RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:56:04 -0400
n a message dated 97-08-10 08:46:25 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Ellie
Rotunno) writes:

<<
 Sounds like his body is detoxing the clogged up neurons that accumulated
 toxins as a result of the electrical assault from the magnets. I think
 there is a physicist on this list. I hope he might post whether all
 magnetic fields are actually electrical fields. I could be wrong about
 this.

Bob:
Bruno's a physicist, perhaps he'll respond?

In a message dated 97-08-10 09:51:47 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Stefan
Joest) writes:

<<
 Bob, how about distributing large coils under your bed and feeding them
 with a strong direct current? That would generate a strong magnetic
 field (there are formulas to calculate its strength depending on the
 number of windings of the coils and the current going through them).

Bob
This is definitely not my area of expertise.  I've forgotten 95% of what I
probably learned of  magnetics in my hi school physics class & I'm a VERY new
student in this field.  Nearly anything I respond here is opinion &
relatively poorly-informed opinion, at that.  I'm responding 'cause your
questions massage my ego.  & it's Interesting,!  ;-)

Dr. Bonlie sez that when the first Rusky Cosmonauts returned to earth after
the first long space journey & they'd lost something like 80% of the mineral
content of their bones, we were told that was due to zero-gravity, no
weight-bearing exercise (no "weight", only mass).  Later it was learned that
the loss was due to deficiency of magnetic field (the spacecraft was orbited
above the 10-20 mile thick magnetic field & the loss was stopped on
subsequent flights by installing devices such as you describe in the craft!
  & all such craft since designed for extended space voyages have some sort
of magnetic-field replacer. Anyone know if this is true?

'ealth & 'appiness,

Bob