RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 06:33:51 -0600
Karl:
>>>the official Instincto answer :-) is that your body looses its tolerance
>>>to the toxins in cooked food. So it reacts much stronger. This will
>>>happen to you over and over again as your body gets more and more
>>>sensitive do denaturated stuff.

Kirt
>>This puzzles me. If a substance becomes increasingly foreign to such a pure
>>body as ORKOS instinctos have, why would it cause such a bad reaction? Why
>>wouldn't the immune system simply do away with it.

>>The whole bit about big reactions as proof of purity seems a bit much to me.

Lynton:
>Now I couldn't claim, and don't, to be instincto; but I am giving 100Raw a
>tryout.

>My thinking on this reactivity to cooked foods is
<snip>
>Eating 100Raw or mostly, or adding enough food enzymes and essentials to the
>meals will help the body to deal more with immunity.  Consequently,
<snip>
>(2) Once its all out, and the body is still getting properly
>nutritionalized, the situation stabilises and one feels better, has more
>energy and excretes more or less normally.

Whether even a longtime rawists ever gets it all out is debateable, at the
stage you describe one would suspect that we end up with a person of
"strong vitality" who shouldn't be whipped into a frenzy metabolically over
a pat of butter.

>(3) Then, out of idle curiosity or for whatever reason, one tries some
>cooked food.
>(3.1) For the person with strong vitality, the immune system springs into
>action, and having clear pathways for excretion and plenty of vigour to
>excrete, they experience strong reactions that they maybe never had before
>they began eating raw.

But why should their be _strong_ reactions?

>(3.2) For others, perhaps the system is not as cleaned up yet, and they
>might actually experience a lessening of detox reactions, and feel better.

Yet these are the "not-yet-pure" ones (and even the normally nourished)
claimed to have strong reactions like hay fever, according to instincto
being they are toxin-laden.

I just don't see why the potential for big reactions to supposedly unpure
stuff should get worse and worse instead of better and better in the
longterm.

>Well that's how I see it, tell me if I'm wrong.

Ha! I wish I knew...  ;)

Cheers,
Kirt