RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:31:52 +0000
Hi Lynton,

you wrote:
>Hmmm... olives were pickled? (vinegar =3Dhigh=3Dbad=3D)
>I tried some meat marinated in apple cider vinegar, and had a
>uncomfortable digestion for that.

The olives were 100% natural. No salt, no oil, no vinegar added. Just
raw spanish olives (from Orkos of course). Perfect instincto-quality.

Lynton:
>You eat potatoes ?

Sometimes, yes. Raw, like everything I eat. It's rare but sometimes
they were luminous.

Lynton:
>Are you _seriously_ instincto?

Oh yes. Two meals (noon, evening), menu plan obeyed (except for some
experiments, but rare), only instincto-quality food from Orkos, no
mixing, spicing, juicing, extracting, etc. And Cassia daily to avoid
detoxing symptoms.

Stefan:
>>So you could perhaps do the following meal:
>>               1/2 mackerel fillet, dry aged
>>               The inside of a crab
>>               Different sorts of mussels
>>               1/4 lb of tuna
>>               sea-veggies for the finish (satisfying!)

Lynton:
>Do you mix it all up, or select from dishes in turn?

The latter. The order of the above recipe is not randomly chosen. It
goes from easier to digest food (mackerel, crab, mussels) to the only
heavy food (tuna) and finishes with "sea-herbs". Tuna is heavy for all
instinctos I know, including me.

Best instinctive wishes,

Stefan