RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:45:56 -0700
Hello all,

Three weeks ago I switched from a vegan diet, perhaps 50% raw, to a 100%
raw vegan diet.  I noticed no appreciable change in my energy level until
last night, when I felt some digestive upset and enormous fatigue.  I went
to bed three hours early and got up about three times during the night to
drink more water.  I lay in bed most of the morning, still feeling fatigued
and often thirsty.

As I write this, late morning, I feel a little better, but I am wondering
what is going on, and how to deal with it.  Does this mean I am taking
things too fast, and I need to have a little cooked, or does it mean I need
to go on a fast to get the toxins out faster?  Or does it mean I'm doing
everything just right?  I would appreciate advice from those who have
traveled this road.

Mark