RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 02:02:26 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-02 20:28:46 EDT, Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

<<  I successfully suppressed  breakfast 2-3 months ago, and don't have
hungriness or unpleasant  sensations in the stomach (actually, having a
sensation of full  stomach when I wake up in the morning is rather
unpleasant). As noon  approaches, the body is more relaxed, and thus
provides sensations  of well-being, but becomes more "lazy" (I don't make
unnecessary movements, don't run in the stairs, etc...). >>

Hmm, we have more stuff in common!  After over half a century of believing
that breakfast wuz the most important meal (& tyhe higher the protein
content, the better) I quite eating before noon most of the time (not
"suppressing") by simply not eating ;'til really hungry as tested by
Instincto concepts -- also began drinking water for the first time in over
five years!  But, I don't restrict activity,;when staying at a hotel, Lou & I
regularly run up & down 10-20 flights of stairs getting to & from our room
before noon.

--Bo7b