RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 97 18:52:36 -0000
Stefan:
>the question was raised whether our ancestors in paleolithic times preferred
>eating the organs and brains of their prey.

>May I trouble you with the question, which parts of seafood and land animals
>you are preferring? If anything changed since your trich please describe
>your former and actual habits.

On Ahi tuna I most prefer the head meat, including cheek meat, the heart,
the muscle and stuff around the eyes, etc.  With smaller fish I tend away
from the head, just because it's such a trouble.  With oysters I eat the
insides:-)  I've never liked any beef organ meat; I've tried liver,
heart, and kidneys.  My favorite beef cuts are top sirloin and filet
mingon in general.  I haven't eaten enough chicken or pork to comment.  I
eat grasshopers whole.

No change in my meat consumption except I've still eating larger
portions, though I'm down to around four times a week now.  I still have
a lot of muscle to rebuild, and trich cysts to cleanse.

>I'd like to compare your preferences with mine and that of others.

>If certain preferences are due to limited availability or
>ethical/psychological reasons, please mention it. What I need is a
>description of your instinctive preferences, not your mental/financial ones.

Except for avoiding land carnivores, rodents, varmints, and intestinal
parts I have no "non-instinctive" limits.>

>Best instinctive regards,

Okey dokey,

Zephyr