RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 14:01:20 +0000
Hi Christopher,

your letter gave me the impression that you are a disappointed and offended
former lover of Deborah. Really, it sounds sour (Peter's word). At least
it puts things in a totally different light and might help understand the
difficult relationships of yours, Deborah and Zephyr.
Another question would be, if this really should be dealt with publicly.
Don't know. If it helps hidden feelings to come out I think its okay. If
someone doesn't like it, he can press the delete button.

Anyway, welcome to raw-food, Christopher. Hope to hear from you soon.

Stefan

E-Mail: Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>