RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 96 11:07:18 CST
Dale, about the 80% thing.  It's really a matter of "all things considered,"
not the least of which being that I live in a city with mostly cooked-food
eaters, and my career requires lots of schmoozing, etc.  When a person gets too
purist about anything, others are often offended, feeling they are being judged
(however unfair that may be).  Also, I have found so far that my own health and
well-being does not seem to be much compromised as long as I maintain that
minimum of 80% raw.  However, I will often opt for 90-100% days!

michele