RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 21:07:12 -0800
I wrote:
>A new moderated natural hygiene & raw food list called "the Forum" has
>been formed. To join send a message to <[log in to unmask]>
>with <SUB> in the subject line. To see what it is all about check out
>the Forum webpage at <http://www.nildram.co.uk/veganc/fotum.htm#SG.>

Oops, I slipped up. The correct URL for the forum webpage is
<http://www.nildram.co.uk/veganmc/forum.htm>. I think the idea of a
moderated list with only one thread at the time is a great idea and
would appreciate if anybody here on this list could give us some more
info about this new forum. I have joined but have so far not received
any response.

Best, Peter