Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 07:12:45 -0700
Molly wrote:

>> Important Caveat: Make sure that his low carbohydrate diet provides
>> adequate calories from fat. A low-fat/low-carbohydrate diet is
>> dangerous.

My question is, why does the dominant media put so much emphasis on "low fat"?

Isn't this dangerous?  Why is everyone in this culture obsessed with low fat?

I lost weight by eating more whole foods, fewer refined foods, and not
obsessing on fats at all, in fact, eating olive oil and other healthy oils.

Why does the media obsess on fats?