From:
Kara Keeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 19:03:03 -0600
> I just want to make a few observations, which Dean is no doubt aware of.
> I just think they might be worth stating.
> (a) It remains to be established, as far as I know, that eating a
> 'natural' diet is in fact the best thing for humans to do. Using
> antibiotics and vaccines is hardly natural, but is healthier than
> not using them.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but you are using the 'fact' that "Using
antibiotics and vaccines is hardly natural, but is healthier than not
using them. " to support the premise that a 'natural' diet may not be
the healthiest way to go.  I beg to differ on whether or not it is a
proven fact that antibiotics and vaccines are in fact always a Good
Thing(tm).  In fact over on the yeasties mailing list, antibiotics are
quite possibly the source of a whole panoply of ailments.  (wondering
if I used "panoply" correctly  :))

-kk