From:
Harris Paltrowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 18:42:45 -0400
Hi all,
        While I'm waiting for my copy of Ray Audette's book to arrive in the
mail, I'd like to ask a question about his diet, since I'm real curious
about it and may want to switch to it from the Zone diet that I'm currently
following.
        If one only eats the "allowed" paleo-foods, can one then eat as much
as they want, without measuring and counting?  If that's the way it is, it
sounds real attractive to me!  I often feel hungry on the zone diet, what
with all the counting, measuring and eyeballing of portions.
        Thanks for your help!

Harris