From:
Sharon M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:33:34 -0400
> Speaking of organ meats, I was chatting with the cashier at the store the
> other day.  She said that they were very poor when she was a kid, and her
> mom used to wrap liver in bacon, then saute it with onions.  I tried this
> and it was delicious.  (I like liver anyway, but this makes it just
> scrumptious!)
>
> Corbie

I haven't thought of that one in years. I used to call it my mother's
"dirty trick". I'd come in the house for dinner and the aroma was
delicious. When I found out what was cooking I wanted to run away!. I
became quite adept at slipping pieces of liver under the table to the
dog. I get lots of liver these days----in capsule form!!!!

Sharon