From:
Sandra Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:40:44 -0600
At 09:41 AM 7/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I breed and show dogs and there are all sorts of people out there now
>making their dogs eat like they do - low fat and protein.  And, dogs seem
>to be having more health problems than ever!!
>My dogs are on the highest protein and fat dog food that I have been able
>to find - and they thrive ;)
>--Paula--

A few weeks ago my 12 yr old Yorkie need a few teeth removed. The
vet did a blood test since she had had a cancerous tumor removed 2
years ago.  When I went to pick her up I asked about the blood test,
he said "Actually her blood test has improved over the last one, her
glucose level is now down where it should be." I laughed and said"
Now when  she comes begging for something I have she gets a piece
of meat instead of something sweet."
Guess the whole family benefits.

Sandra