CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:25:09 -0700
Greetings everyone!

As most of you know, I've been looking for a better job these past few months.  Well, I'm happy to say that I've accepted a position as Sr. Development Engineer at Candescent Technologies and will be starting work October 12th!  I'm very optimistic about this turn of events; check out Candescent's website at www.candescent.com and you'll see why.

So, this will be the last email from this address....I'll let you know my new one when I get it; in any case, I can always be reached at [log in to unmask] which I check frequently.

I hope things are going well with you all; keep in touch and take good care!

Kris