CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 14:53:37 -0000
The mainstream consciousness of sheep........

Most people seem to stupid and conditioned to be free.

Dave.           ~       Think for Yourself.             Question Authority
~               Globalize Consciousness         Localize Economies
Dave Hartley   (808) 879-7997 personalpage: http://www.maui.net/~compudav    interests:
Win.NT, Web Publishing, Homeopathy ~ Cranial/Sacral, Eckankar, Tao.