CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john konopak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 10:16:24 -0500
F. Leon Wilson wrote:

> CHOMSKY members:
>
> I've have followed this entire thread regarding racism passively, then
> with interest, then with great surprise.  I believe there are a number of
> "errors" ranging from definitions of racism to understanding various the
> role of various institutions in the manufacturing of "racism."
>
> I have attempted to view this critical issue from a Chomksy perspective,
> but I have been unable to find a definitive writings.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Meanwhile, check the CHOMSKY archives and review the "flow" of this
> critical issue.
>
> <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/chomsky.html>
>
> F. Leon

Sir: thanks for the archive button.
 All definitions are subject to eternal interpretation, so I don't doubt
you have some of your own. Derrida argues that the illusion of text is
the contradiction between the pretense that text fixes meaning and
closes interpretation with the experience that having text inevitably
leads to further expression.
cheerey bye
john konopak
--