CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 08:41:49 -0400
CHOMSKY Members:

The person that made these remarks "juvenile and insulting" remarks about
CHOMSKY has been place on "review."  Meaning that all messages that he
posts to the CHOMSKY list will come to me (List Owner) for my review,
before being posted to the list.

Is this an acceptable form censorship?

At the societal level, does any individual actions (particularly speech)
warrant the "review" of someone thought, speech or actions?

F. Leon

 - - - - - - When responding please cut from here below - - - -