CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sueko Sakai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:47:58 -1000
we all know that chomsky knows how to recognize and understand reality as
the result of his political activism--in text, social action, and spoken
words.  we also know that there is a good number of professionals who are
more like carl schmitt and heidegger.  what's the point?  only this, both
schmitt and heidegger were nazis as the result of their inability to
recognize and understand reality or see through the false reality(s) of
their time, were they really nazis?  and of those professionals who lack
the ability or will to see through the false reality(s) of our time, are
they to be also labeled negatively tomorrow?

ke'iko