CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:34:11 +0100
Dear Tony,
  I dont see a point anymore disscusing with this Tresy person. I have never
heard in my life such preposterous arguments. Perhaps my problem is that I
am an internationalist and I cannot comprehend this fervent patriotism of
her/him, but this perverse logic ( comparison with Germans) of a child would
make Piaget confused.
I suggest to you and to all on the list to escape the possibility of further
exchanges with this person on this particular subject ( I hope she/he will
have some lucrative contributions on other topics) , in order to keep this
list open to decent and inteligent discusion. Every counter argument that
somebody dares to make, he is instantly being punished by vulgar namecalling
or racist insults. Let's try to talk inteligently and politely and with
arguments about some other stuff which are deserving our intention.
This list is devoted to one great man and it is a pitty to degrade it with
infantil discussions with racists and vulgar conservatives.
What do you all say about Russia and war in Chechenya? Recent measures made
by IMF are rather interesting....
 Comaradely,
                            Andrej
                      BLG/IWA/IWW

       "I want neither to rule nor to be ruled."