CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
B Sandford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 07:39:39 +1300
Tresy Kilbourne:
> Unlike the others who have sneered at you for daring to criticize
> The Great
> One, I'm interested in hearing more from you.

Firstly, The Great One is, and always shall be, Wayne Gretzky. Secondly, I
think you missed the point of the 'sneer'. It might have been something to
do with an inferred Chomskian monopoly of "loaded words", especially when
compared to those who do 'have a clue' about economics.

bruce sandford
Hamilton 2001
Aotearoa - New Zealand

ICQ: 20816964