CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:05:04 -0700
And I don't think we would want to be punished for Clinton's slaughter
mainly through the use of ghastly shrapnel bombs, bringing torture and
death.

I thought his moist eyes about the Colo. massacres to be very touching;
at the same time he was (with the best of intentions) riddling the bodies
of women and children in Yugoslavia.  We were warned; he helped his
own election in the first place by okaying the state murder in Ark. of
a man, clearly mentally defective.
wcm