RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:03:00 -0400
From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Indeed, I did not spell right.  It is "neasberry."

>From the outside, they could be easily mistaken for kiwis (except
they have a smooth surface unlike a kiwi). On the inside, they have a
texture like the kiwi, and the color of the edible part is similiar to
the outside of this fruit in color.  They also have one or two relatively
large seeds (rich black colored).

Having been an instincto for almost a month now, I've had my periods of
cravings for only certain foods (one of the more obvious ones were, and
still are though to a lesser extent, bananas and corn.  I sometimes still
have a meal only of corn (I ate 11 of them just two days ago).  :)
It may well be that soon enough I won't be able to even look at
neasberries, but I find them to be one of most delicious things I ever
tasted for now.

It's actually quite amazing how many exotic fruits there are that I still
haven't tried.  Instinctive eating has most definitely made my sense of
taste and smell much more selective, and it is too bad I cannot get to
taste more fruits or vegetables I don't even know exist (the neasberry is
a good example; I believe it comes from Jamaica).

May your taste buds be kind to you...