RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 17:19:04 +0000
From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Ellie:
>a toxic delusional mind two years ago when I listened to Bernarr
>Zovluck's delusional advice that looking at the sun is healing.

So it was Bernarr who wrote one boasting post to this list and never
again contributed anything. Nice to hear that. :-(

Stefan:
>>For instinctos: eat your icecream while frozen. Do not let it thaw
>>again because it would be subject to denaturation by thawing.
>Jean-Louis:
>Wait- doesn't it thaw in your GI tract?

Sure, it does. But then - he he - it's too late. The denaturation pro-
cess has not time to proceed. My digestion is already grasping the
food.
I admit that I do not know, how much time you can give the denaturation
process. The lesser the better. This would be something where experi-
ments (not very rewarding for an instincto in this case) would have to
be undertaken: Eating frozen food, like the coconut icecream, eating
the same icecream after it liquified plus 2/10/60 minutes etc.

Any instincto watching bad signs after eating such an icecream (provi-
ded it was a "good" mixture) should report on this list.
To make sure I am not the cause of such signs, I tried the above men-
tioned and other icecream recipes (e.g. two peaches, one mango) several
times without ill feelings/symptoms.
I'm relying on the fact, that denaturation does    n o t    occur, while
freezing a food. It occurs, while thawing. And if this is done after the
food has been eaten, it should work.

Instinctively frozen wishes,

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]