RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:08:26 -0700
From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
>On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Karen D Haas wrote:

>> I just made some wonderful home made peanut butter. I bought raw peanuts,
>> sprouted for two days & now am drying...they taste fabulous!!!
>> Peace
>> Karen

>As long as they do taste "fabulous," Karen.  I seem to believe this more
>and more these days. :)

>Actually, I never have tried sprouted peanuts yet.  Somehow I always
>associate peanuts with heavy chemical processing (possibly from
>overeating in my childhood days), forgetting that they do come in the
>more natural way as well.

Bon appetit.. :)

Hi Karen,

How do you make the peanut butter. We get lots of organic spanish peanuts
here and I love them and I take them on backpacks. for the butter, you
sprout, dry (how long), then puree in a food processor?

Barry Sears in the Zone says they are one of the foods with 'good fats'!

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com