RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 18:41:32 -0700
From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Peter Brandt wrote:
> Below follows a dialogue between myself and Bruno Comby, which I am posting
> to the list with his permission.

Thank you Peter and Bruno,

I feel sad that GCB's personal affliction has caused harm to the
exploration of IE. As a recovering addict, I can spot an addict myself.
"It takes one to know one." To suggest that he is a sex addict is not a
moral judgement any more than it would be to suggest that he is a
diabetic. It is a loving confrontation and I wish I could tell him in
person that there is a way out of his suffering. I hope that he gets the
help he needs to recover. I would be interested in hearing the outcome of
his apprehension.

My best, Ellie