RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:43:56 -0500
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Karen:
>I am on the second list mentioned & have found your statement not true. I
>have witnessed no zealotry. In fact in the two months I have been on NFL has
>been heard from only 3 times. In fact it's a pretty nice list.

"Pretty nice" yes, if you have a high tolerance for diet dogmatism.
Choosing a dietary path is not a popularity contest like rooting for your
favorite sports team, and I think that when it comes to our health and
longevity we deserve a lot better than just "pretty nice". Besides, it is
not difficult to be "nice" when in the company of like-minded who do not
challenge or contest your views, and I find the purist approach to raw
foods that the "raw" list represents just as troublesome as the NFL "in
your face" tactics.

Best, Peter